Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Deconstructed Nudie's.

Here is a pair of deconstructed Nudie's that I have been working on forever! I forgot before I started this project that the crotch had blown out and been repaired. I had to rip a most of the seam out. It was really disappointing because I am very interested in how the center seam meets the inside leg seam.





This is the before picture. These jeans were one more wash away from rotting to nothing. I think there were 100% pure vegetable indigo dye but I am not sure. The fit is Slim Jim and the size is a 32. Worn for about 3 years, washed numerous times. Oh these are my first pair of raw denim ever.





Here is the back. I got over zealous and took off the back patch and the pocket.






Here is everything except the inside pocket. I will put it in the picture below. I will only take apart one leg now. When I get everything else I need together I will use the other leg to help me figure out how everything is assembled.




Here is a close up of the back pocket.




These are two closer photos of all the different parts. You can really see how horrible the
grundle area came apart. The jean practically melted in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment